- Lead and assist with technical and engineering discussions to assist with CTM near and long range planning for all M&S Framework use cases.
- Provide expertise on the development and integration of CTM into M&S Framework truth services.
- Assist with requirement definition for signatures, lethality, and environment modeling, and participate in Model and Simulation Contract-Truth (MASC-T) IPTs.
- Lead and assist with development and presentation of technical and status briefings to all level of leadership Coordinate and support CTM Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) process.
- Develop schedules and Plans of Actions and Milestones to maintain planning, development and integration and test schedules.
- Lead and assist in conduct of meetings to negotiate solutions between stakeholders needs, technical capability requirements and schedule constraints.
- Lead and assist with CTM M&S Verification, Validation and Accreditation (VV&A) activities Plan, coordinate, and support CTM developmental integration and checkout in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Master’s Degree and 12+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 20+ years of experience can be considered in lieu of a Master’s Degree
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Clearly communicates complex ideas and produces/presents clear, well-organized presentations in relevant terms for audiences at all levels.
- Strong technical understanding of models and simulations especially in digital and HWIL environments.
- Experience with software and M&S integration and test planning and execution.
- Experience and/or understanding of the Missile Defense System (MDS) elements and overall architecture.
- Five to twelve years of M&S engineering experience to include requirements definition and functional analysis.
- General understanding of Missile Defense Agency (MDA) processes and policies.
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Goal-oriented with excellent people skills, ability to work in a team environment, strong work ethic and proactive in all manners related to the job.
Job Category: Systems Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huntsville
Clearance Level: Secret